Friday, December 2, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas....

I can't believe Thanksgiving is over and it's now the 2nd of December. Yesterday was my birthday and I had a wonderful day hanging with my sweet baby! She woke up bright and early (8:20...I know I know...that's sooo early :) ) no sleeping in till 10 like she did for Daddy.
After, having a wonderful dinner with Ryan we came back home to put up the Christmas tree. We were both so excited to see how she would react since she loves the lights.

I got the camera and we snapped some pictures when she first saw the tree. The pictures don't do the moment justice. She did a lot of "oooohhhh" and pointing at the tree. My heart was bursting...she loves Christmas trees as much as her Mommy!!





Can't stop looking :)



Man I love the Holidays....now to get my Christmas cards in the mail and start wrapping presents :)







No comments:

Post a Comment