Friday, October 7, 2011

Brinley's Princess Birthday Bash...

My baby girl turned 8 months old yesterday! I can hardly believe it...in 4 very short months I'll have a 1 year old!
After attending Addie's first birthday, my head has been spinning thinking about what our plans for Brinley's birthday will be. I've decided on a lot...we've got our theme and dates, but I'm still working on a place for each party. Little Miss will have a party here in Denver and then a second party back home the weekend after her birthday. She's one lucky lady!

When thinking of themes I found myself venturing to Pinterest. Oh my goodness....I could spend hours and hours looking through the adorable ideas on that site. I haven't ventured much past birthdays and everything pink, but I think I'm really going to like this site. While sifting through the thousands of pictures one caught my eye and it became the vision of the whole party....


This ladies and gentleman is the inspiration for Brinley's Pretty in Pink Princess Birthday Bash! Look at that table...how adorable is that? And the tissue paper pom poms.... I can't wait to get started!! With all the holidays between now and Feburary we'll be very busy so I plan on getting started early so I don't have so much to do at the end. Right now, we're still in the planning stage but I plan on starting to buying supplies here and there when Hobby Lobby has everything I need at 50% off. That's a lot of tulle, so I'm going to need to get it at bargain prices!

Here are the rest of the pictures that are inspiring her birthday bash....


The letter "B" will be on the door...

I'm hoping the cake/dessert table will look something like this...

How cute is this for the background for the cake smashing pictures?!?!

Not sure we'll do cupcakes, but the cake stand will also have tutu!

Mmmm...cake pops! I can't wait to try my hand at these...I might have to practice a few dozen times :)
These adorable pink pretties will be the party favors for the "big kids"

Stay tuned as the party plans progress over the next few months...




No comments:

Post a Comment