Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Water Baby....

I have been dying to get Brinley into the pool. Both Ryan and I love the water and it's important to us that Brinley love and feel comfortable in the water as well. She loves the bath, but until this week we had yet to get her in an actual pool. My mom came back with us from Vegas so we thought this would be the perfect time to attempt  our first pool visit. The water was the perfect temperature and Brinley was in a good mood (tired, but happy).

I won't go as far as to say she loves the water, but she didn't hate it. She was perfectly content the entire time and seemed to really like her floaty. I'm hoping for a better reaction next time when she isn't so sleepy.

My mom took some pictures for us so both Ryan and I could get in the pool....














No comments:

Post a Comment