Sunday, March 6, 2011

One Month!!

I can't believe it's been a month already! Time is flying by...I wish it would slow down! I am loving this stage, and although I know each stage just gets better I love this newborn stage!

Just this week she has started smiling on purpose. It's such an amazing feeling to see her smiling! As you saw in the Wordless Wednesday video, Brinley really turns on the charm when she's on her changing table and for that reason our diaper changes seem to take forever these days. She's also loving her swing and activity gym (and I think she'd like it even more if I could remember to buy the poor girl some batteries!)

Here's her 1 month pictures...

Brinley's milestone stickers came from a friend I went to college with. She recently has started an Etsy shop with some adorable milestone stickers...here's the link if you want to check them out:
Smilestones Stickies.

I'm not sure if you can tell by these pictures but Brinley is really starting to chunk up, Ryan even  noticed a new leg roll today while changing her diaper. By our scientific measurments she's around 9lbs 6ounces.

We have a busy few weeks coming up! Brinley has her first playdate on Saturday and then next week we are headed home for her Baptism and Open House...we can't wait to see everyone! I just hope she does well on the plane!

Here's one more picture from this week that I just had to share....

No comments:

Post a Comment