Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's Baby Time!!!



I'm sitting in the hospital as I write this! I can't believe it's finally time!

I've been having contractions since 3pm yesterday. Throughout the evening they were about 3-6 minutes apart. We went to the hospital around midnight only to be sent home because my cervix wasn't co-operating (figures right?!). My contractions were still coming every 3-6 minutes and lasting around 60-90 seconds.

They continued at that rate through this morning. They started coming every 3 minutes consistantly....then finally around 2:30 my water broke!

I'm doing well...thanks to the epidural. 27 hours of consistant contractions was really getting to me. Now I'm hoping to get some rest for the long adventure ahead.

I'll try to keep everyone posted as best as possible.

1 comment: